What Is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at over 30 locations across the Tampa and St. Petersburg campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your USF ID that you can use on BOTH campuses. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal Swipes give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls: The Hub, Juniper Dining, and The Nest.
You may also use one Meal Swipe per day at Flip Kitchen, Bay Coffee and Tea Company, or Restaurant Rotation, located in Argos Exchange. The Meal Swipe includes one entrée and one fountain beverage.
Dining Dollars may be used at any USF Dining location on both the Tampa and St. Petersburg campus. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Plan Benefits
Ready to purchase? Explore our meal plan options.
Managing Your PlanThere are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
1. On the myUSF app
Click on the appropriate button above to download the My USF Mobile app.
To view your balance in the MyUSF Mobile App:
A. Select Bull Bucks
B. Select View Balance
C. View your Balance
2. View on your receipt after a purchase at any dining location.
3. Visit the meal plan office in MSC 1502, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Running low on Dining Dollars? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars here.
Need more information, view our Meal Plan FAQ which also include 20 Interesting Facts on USF Dining!
- Fall meal plans begin Thursday, August 19 and end Friday, December 10, 2021.
- Fall 2021 Meal Plan Payment is due Friday, August 27, 2021 at 5:00pm.
- Billed Florida Prepaid Tuition Plans or Financial Aid deferments are due Friday, October 8, 2021 at 5:00pm.