We're Ready for You!
Welcome back! We are so happy to see you back on campus and ready for a new semester. Find out more about what we are doing to keep you safe while dining on campus.
USF Dining Is Ready for You!
USF Dining is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, faculty, staff and employees. As such, we are closely monitoring the guidelines and recommendations from University leadership, the CDC, Federal Government and the State of Florida. We look forward to serving our USF community. For the safety of our guests and employees, we remain committed to the frequent cleaning and sanitizing of our dining locations. Specifically, some of our safety procedures include:
- Our menus, safety commitment, and updated service information is always available for viewing on our USF Dining website. www.usfdining.com.
- Our team will be continuously cleaning high touch surfaces, including: doors, handles, kiosks, tables, booths and restrooms with sanitizing solution.
- We will provide single-use condiments and service ware for each customer, where appropriate.
- All staff members will be required to wear facial coverings as part of their daily uniform.
- All dining locations will be setup to enable social distancing.
- All Dining employees will undergo health screenings – which include temperature monitoring and daily surveys.
- All Dining staff will undergo enhanced specific safety and sanitation training.
- USF Dining will remain aligned and in-step with the official USF COVID-19 updates.
- Frequent employee hand washing will be required with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Online and mobile ordering is available for guests who wish to order in advance and maintain a contactless experience.
- Self-service in dining halls will be paused along with the use of reusable containers and drinkware.
- We will be pausing our reusable to-go box program and will be offering disposable to-go packaging instead.
- All dining location seating capacity will be monitored to ensure safe physical distancing procures.
- Physical barriers, such as sneeze guards and plexi-glass partitions are installed to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
- USF Dining social distance signage and markings will be aligned and displayed in coordination and
recommendation from the University.